• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
"No one has ever trespassed me."

~~~~ a Sweet Lady down the road said this to a goup of us several years ago. I have never forgotten how powerful that statement is. I've also never forgotten how delightful she is.

I wonder what made me think of this?
 
"No one has ever trespassed me."

~~~~ a Sweet Lady down the road said this to a goup of us several years ago. I have never forgotten how powerful that statement is. I've also never forgotten how delightful she is.

I wonder what made me think of this?
A random thought? :lol:

Hey, gull, so I hear that people in yo' 'hood are raising their homes 8 feet to get above the creek overflows in SoBuc. Hope you're not having to do that. :eek:
 
A random thought? :lol:

Hey, gull, so I hear that people in yo' 'hood are raising their homes 8 feet to get above the creek overflows in SoBuc. Hope you're not having to do that. :eek:

Yes, they are. More so by the golf course and Peachtree Battle area. We might have another Battle at Peachtree Creek if the City doesn't repair the drainage infrastructure. :biggrin:

No, I don't have to lift, but wouldn't mind doing it....I have fabulous plans in my head! ;-) I am high and not completely dry, but only in monsoons and hurricanes do I take on water. The sump pump quit working once and that was a mess. Thanks for asking!
 
Yes, they are. More so by the golf course and Peachtree Battle area. We might have another Battle at Peachtree Creek if the City doesn't repair the drainage infrastructure. :biggrin:

No, I don't have to lift, but wouldn't mind doing it....I have fabulous plans in my head! ;-) I am high and not completely dry, but only in monsoons and hurricanes do I take on water. The sump pump quit working once and that was a mess. Thanks for asking!
Oh, yeah, I remember learning the term "wellies" from you.;-)

My Daddy's first cousin lived on Peachtree Battle until he got too old, but his house was up on a hill. If that house ever floods, people had better build an ark.
 
Should we start a sad thread? :( Guilt her into coming back? :biggrin:

I tried the guilt thing. It didn't work.
I tried bullying. It didn't work.
I tried sarcastic. It didn't work.
I tried pitiful. It didn't work.
Maybe sad will work.
 
I tried the guilt thing. It didn't work.
I tried bullying. It didn't work.
I tried sarcastic. It didn't work.
I tried pitiful. It didn't work.
Maybe sad will work.

Did I miss all of that? I know I don't look at every thread and often don't even go back after the first perusal, but have I neglected you? :biggrin: If sad doesn't work, let's just resort to funn :funn:
 
Did I miss all of that? I know I don't look at every thread and often don't even go back after the first perusal, but have I neglected you? :biggrin: If sad doesn't work, let's just resort to funn :funn:

No, most of it was done in person. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top