• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Thanks!

Your Snow Villlage is very pretty. I have it, too, but the past few Christmases I have been too lazy to put it out.

I have been thinking about you all day because Jim Cantore has been broadcasting from Memphis.

Yes he came here because we have had 3 weather related deaths due to the cold.
 
No kidding! My food/wine hiatus started today, and I am really feeling like I need a drink.:shock:
Honey, that's what Lent is for. Wait until Ash Wednesday on February 17th. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it. Plus spring break is after Easter (the end of Lent), so it's way full of win!
 
Last edited:
Honey, that's what Lent is for. Wait until Ash Wednesday on February 17th. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it. Plus spring break is after Easter (the end of Lent), so it's way full of win!

Argh! Lent is right around the corner! I ain't giving up nothing again. I like everything I do, eat, drink, etc. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top