• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
BTW I am missing Miss Kitty.:wub:

Oh, and scroll down for daughter's engagement photo shoot (Lauren & JP are engaged). matt of our labor of love

Another random thought. I think I would make a great physician. I really want to know all the stuff that an internist knows. Do y'all think it's crazy for me to think about going to med school at my age?

I think you should go to med school, definitely. You can exempt all of the math classes and graduate early.

BTW, I've almost gone to Vet School twice after all of the other schooling!
 
I think you should go to med school, definitely. You can exempt all of the math classes and graduate early.

BTW, I've almost gone to Vet School twice after all of the other schooling!
Really? Vet school at Auburn would be interesting. I am just so good at diagnosing illnesses.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_284Y8Wu7c&feature=related"]YouTube- Randy Newman & Lyle Lovett - You've Got A Friend In Me[/ame]
 
have you ever just wanted to scream everything you know for the whole world to hear, even though there would be serious, serious consequences? i want to so bad but i could never. oh how we keep these precious things bottled inside. i need a drink. good night all!
 
Last edited:
have you ever just wanted to scream everything you know for the whole world to hear, even though there would be serious, serious consequences? i want to so bad but i could never. oh how we keep these precious things bottled inside. i need a drink. good night all!

If I did this, it would be hysterical at a minimum! I'll have a drink, too. Maybe we should have a drinking party!:biggrin:
 
If I did this, it would be hysterical at a minimum! I'll have a drink, too. Maybe we should have a drinking party!:biggrin:
drinking party, st -ahh- rting now.:drink2:

y'all wouldn't laugh. i would have to peel you off the floor, but you already know so it's no surprise to you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top