• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
we took the dogs to the doggie hotel, that totally SUCKED. we've been doing this since we moved and my mom isn't here to help and the fact that i can't find a dog sitter that i feel comfortable enough sitting our fat arse lab. today was the first time that i actually walked back with them and put them in their little kennel, that will be the last. never again, i can't handle it. now, i'll be thinking during the holidays how they're so lonely and bored in there. shame on me for doing this everytime we go out of town. no more doggie hotel for my babies.
 
Last edited:
I have a revolving door when I am out of town. Everyone on a schedule so my babies aren't feeling lonely. Sometimes, I think Cowboy gets more upset than Sweet Pea. Go figure.....

Is there a place there like The Wagging Tails? They get to play all day and they have a webcam so I can view from all over the world - have big rooms to sleep in. But, it's expensive. Merry Christmas! They will be fine~~~~~~ XOXO
 
Christmas Eve dinner at friends. I didn't know two were Jewish. Happy Hanukkah, late.......Interesting conversation all evening: Messianic Temple and the two who believe Jesus is the Messiah had no idea what this was, but Jesus makes sense (LOL) - that part was charming; pagan celebrations; wine, more wine; traditional Italian Christmas supper; 'my GF died two years ago of breast cancer;' 'her ex-husband shot himself in the foot;' sailing; SCUBA; 'he had rods placed in his foot;' 'this is where I keep my shoes;' swimming with the whales; "Inglorious Basterds" and Quentin Tarantino; Tiger Woods.

Finally - I'm drunk. Merry Christmas, smooches, I love you! (giggling in the rain)

Politics never came up. Neither did the markets. It was delightful!
 
I am officially and have somehow sufficiently managed to completely wear myself out. I am going to bed and it isn't even 7:25. If I am lucky, I will be asleep by 7:30.

Sleep tight, All Y'all!
 
Time to take down the tree. I have procrastinated all day~~~~~~

I am diving in right now~~~~~~~~~~
 
Time to take down the tree. I have procrastinated all day~~~~~~

I am diving in right now~~~~~~~~~~

Mine's still up. Not in a hurry to take it down. I like the lights. :wave:
 
I have the outside decorations still on. Thought it would be festive for the BCS game, the snow tonight, and the engagement party on Saturday night.
 
I have the outside decorations still on. Thought it would be festive for the BCS game, the snow tonight, and the engagement party on Saturday night.

I agree, I am in no hurry to take mine down, it makes January bearable. I hope you have good weather for you party.
 
I agree, I am in no hurry to take mine down, it makes January bearable. I hope you have good weather for you party.
Thanks!

Your Snow Villlage is very pretty. I have it, too, but the past few Christmases I have been too lazy to put it out.

I have been thinking about you all day because Jim Cantore has been broadcasting from Memphis.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top