• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Our daughter is so funny. Here's one of her latest tweets: "I have in my possession the Louis Vuitton Christmas catalogue. I have yet to open it for fear of dying from dehydration caused by drooling."
:floor:
 
Lynnie, you are so mysterious! :wub: BTW I just got some Hunter wellies, thanks to you for telling me what that word means. :blush:

On another topic, seeing the photo of The Hoff behind the GameDay guys produced my latest random thoughts. (Thanks to daughter for showing me these.) Aren't they just horrible?:floor:

hasselhoff_with_puppies.jpg


david-hasselhoff.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lynnie, you are so mysterious! :wub: BTW I just got some Hunter wellies, thanks to you for telling me what that word means. :blush:

On another topic, seeing the photo of The Hoff behind the GameDay guys produced my latest random thoughts. (Thanks to daughter for showing me these.) Aren't they just horrible?:floor:

hasselhoff_with_puppies.jpg


david-hasselhoff.jpg

Yes, they are adorable and the pose is comical~~~~

Did you get orange wellies? :lol:
 
BR, I just remembered about the bullhorn.

There is a dog in my neighborhood that mimicks a siren. I thought I would teach him some Christmas Carols for the Season! :funn:

My cat is a complete slug!
 
I like the barking hounds singing Jingle Bells. But, I was kinda' thinkin' of this one. I'll need some help.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOq4JZNEkB4"]YouTube- Run DMC - Christmas In Hollis (Cassette Recording)[/ame]
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top