• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Embarq Internet at the beach was out all day. Had to do with the thunderstorms last night.

Drove me crazy. I felt cut off from the outside world. There's only so much one can do on a Blackberry.
 
Fat Matt's, BBQ samich, coleslaw and a PBR! Perfect!

All while I waited for this guy to put a new tire on the Touareg (had a fast slow leak). This guy was a jerk, completely! Suck a jerk, that I told him so. Very rare for me, but I said, "You don't have to be a smart ass. I asked you a simple question. There are a thousand tire shops in Atlanta and I won't be back here."

His response: "I am not in the tire."

Geez~~~~~~~fabulous lunch, though! YUM!
 
I've never seen an ad for a heavily used treadmill or BowFlex.
My guess is that if they actually use it, they don't want to sell it. Think there are a lot of early January purchases of those! ;-)

All while I waited for this guy to put a new tire on the Touareg (had a fast slow leak). This guy was a jerk, completely! Such a jerk, that I told him so. Very rare for me, but I said, "You don't have to be a smart ass. I asked you a simple question. There are a thousand tire shops in Atlanta and I won't be back here."
His response: "I am not in the tire."
Glad you called him on it - put a bug in his manager's ear too! No excuse for such rudeness! :angry:
 
My guess is that if they actually use it, they don't want to sell it. Think there are a lot of early January purchases of those! ;-)


Glad you called him on it - put a bug in his manager's ear too! No excuse for such rudeness! :angry:


He was the owner. :blink:

I like Bugs Bunny and the Opera. I relate to the Tasmanian Devil and I love Ol' Beauregard.

Dangitall, I love them all. :wub:
 
i could seriously throw my guts up right now. i can't believe the shiat i've been through! and it's not just me that it will happen to, it will happen to many, many more.:cry:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top