Miss Kitty
Meow
I just talked to a car dealer and he said..."what's your phone number, SIR"!!!! 


I just talked to a car dealer and he said..."what's your phone number, SIR"!!!!![]()
i think "stoning" should be brought back as an appropriate punishment for child molesters/abusers.....
The Buick dealer?I just talked to a car dealer and he said..."what's your phone number, SIR"!!!!![]()

Eeeeeeek--is my house bugged?! SJ, put those high-powered binoculars down right this instant!...and what form of punishment should we use on the children who abuse their parents?I see a lot of that around here. Maybe we should go back to washing their mouth out with soap.
![]()
A good swat and some forced labor managed to keep my folks from becoming abused....and what form of punishment should we use on the children who abuse their parents?I see a lot of that around here. Maybe we should go back to washing their mouth out with soap.
![]()
A good swat and some forced labor managed to keep my folks from becoming abused.
I'll take liquid soap over a bar of Dial anyday........
:angry:
:angry:
