• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I just talked to a car dealer and he said..."what's your phone number, SIR"!!!! :blink:
 
I just talked to a car dealer and he said..."what's your phone number, SIR"!!!! :blink:

:funn: I'm sorry. I just had to laugh. What did you say to him. You know, Lauren Bacall has that deep sexy voice. I bet she gets asked that all the time. ;-)
 
Last edited:
i think "stoning" should be brought back as an appropriate punishment for child molesters/abusers.....

I've always enjoyed the poetic justice of putting them in the general jail population.............let those pervs serve some hard time!

You know what you've done is bad when convicted murderers find it socially unacceptable!
 
...and what form of punishment should we use on the children who abuse their parents? :floor: I see a lot of that around here. Maybe we should go back to washing their mouth out with soap. :biggrin:
Eeeeeeek--is my house bugged?! SJ, put those high-powered binoculars down right this instant!
I was catching up on the latest random thoughts today, but I think you wrote that just after we had that very thing happen at our house. When you see L'il Pea #4 next week, SJ, ask him if Sun Light liquid in green apple is tasty. ;-)
 
...and what form of punishment should we use on the children who abuse their parents? :floor: I see a lot of that around here. Maybe we should go back to washing their mouth out with soap. :biggrin:
A good swat and some forced labor managed to keep my folks from becoming abused.

I'll take liquid soap over a bar of Dial anyday........
 
A good swat and some forced labor managed to keep my folks from becoming abused.

I'll take liquid soap over a bar of Dial anyday........

This reminds me of Ralphie in "A Christmas Story". The piquant taste of Lifebouy. :rofl:
 
I don't know about LifeBuoy, but Dial is nasty - you can't get rid of the taste!

Odd how children's behavior seems directly related to the levels of attention and discipline their parents give them.......Has anyone thought to do a study?
 
Do people still act crazy during a full moon if there are clouds over the moon, or is it like the scene in Pirates of the Caribbean where direct moonlight is the cause?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top