Beach Runner
beats on hood
No, I was just searching for a smiley for some other purpose and happened to see it.THAT is just tooooo cute. Love it Beach Runner and OL will too! Did you make that one?
![]()
No, I was just searching for a smiley for some other purpose and happened to see it.THAT is just tooooo cute. Love it Beach Runner and OL will too! Did you make that one?
![]()
I have a cent sign. It's ? (the HTML character entity ampersand poundsign 162 semicolon). Or do Insert/Symbol in Word. But you know this.;-)I recall the cent mark being on my old typewriter. My $.02 is that we need to get it back on the keyboard.
That makes cents.I have a cent sign. It's ? (the HTML character entity ampersand poundsign 162 semicolon). Or do Insert/Symbol in Word. But you know this.;-)

I have a cent sign. It's ? (the HTML character entity ampersand poundsign 162 semicolon). Or do Insert/Symbol in Word. But you know this.;-)

...and what form of punishment should we use on the children who abuse their parents?i think "stoning" should be brought back as an appropriate punishment for child molesters/abusers.....
I see a lot of that around here. Maybe we should go back to washing their mouth out with soap.