Mango
SoWal Insider
What's that? Do I need to go to urbandictionary?![]()
Shhhh...it's a STRIP CLUB!![]()
Where they smoke cigars.
What's that? Do I need to go to urbandictionary?![]()
Shhhh...it's a STRIP CLUB!![]()
Where they smoke cigars.
Wow- 6 active housecleaning threads!! They may need their own forum!!
Maybe I better go read those threads and motivate myself .... :roll: Oh, I hear ya, kinda like when Pepper has one of her funn runs on the beach. No matter how long I brush her, the sand keeps coming out of her hair.Yes it's hilarious until you have a foot of sand in your bathtub.![]()
How na?ve am I? Duh!Shhhh...it's a STRIP CLUB!![]()
LOL. Haven't had time for that thread.I just went to this thread: Re: House /Condo Cleaning
BR - Heed my warning! You do not want to go there. (There's a you'll!)![]()
Just teasing you gull! ;-)
.

meat and small buns are good![]()
I got sidetracked. BTW- our buns were too small tonight too.