• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
BB went to Hardees?..........:funn: :yikes: :biggrin:
 
BB went to Hardees?..........:funn: :yikes: :biggrin:

:lolabove: Maybe they were giving out crowns.

BM, your tar reminds me of my BF who I affectionately call Lurch.
He's 7'2 . He can't play basketball though, and I always beat him. :biggrin:
 
Sybilly: A hillbilly who poses on message boards with multiple personalities and even talks to themself like reknown personality disorder patient deemed "Sybil" (diagnosed with 16 ones)
That's what I thought - loved Sally Field in the movie version!
Didn't realize I had developed multiple personalities - maybe some coffee will straighten me out!
 
"you guys are so sophisticated.

Watching videos of people launching fireworks from their arses..."

--Sir Stalks-a-lot
 
:trainwreck:

So, this smilie reminds me of Algebra class. Remember the stupid word problems about the trains leaving the station?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top