• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I wonder if Sam's mom ever found out about this, and I wonder if it really hurt. :floor:


Another random thought: I bet he is glad that he didn't let a "friend" insert that in the wrong direction.
 
Last edited:
Why do people keep talking about burgers and making me want one? I've seen like five references to burgers this morning.
 
Not sure their reasons why, but did you notice that the guy with the camera was telling the guy how to do it? Also, did you notice the guy by the door, keeping a lookout for mom?
 
Go watch the clip in post 142, and burgers will be off you mind instantly.

I did. It just made me wish we'd had these cameras in 1987. Do you think any of these boys will grow up to be pediatricians? And if so, will their patients be able to pull up these videos?;-)

Now I'm wondering if Smiling Joe really sleeps on the floor some nights, or if it's just a metaphor.
 
Last edited:
What is sybilly?

Sybilly: A hillbilly who poses on message boards with multiple personalities and even talks to themself like reknown personality disorder patient deemed "Sybil" (diagnosed with 16 ones)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top