• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I wonder how many love bugs gave their lives to adorn my windshield yesterday on the drive down to Miami....:yikes:

My mom informed me that lady love bugs carry the dead body of their mate around ...he is still attached to her backside....:eek::eek::eek:
 
I wonder how many love bugs gave their lives to adorn my windshield yesterday on the drive down to Miami....:yikes:

My mom informed me that lady love bugs carry the dead body of their mate around ...he is still attached to her backside....:eek::eek::eek:

Fatal Attraction or Attachment?
 
I wonder how many love bugs gave their lives to adorn my windshield yesterday on the drive down to Miami....:yikes:

My mom informed me that lady love bugs carry the dead body of their mate around ...he is still attached to her backside....:eek::eek::eek:

Don't get me started on Love Bugs!!:eek:
 
My mom informed me that lady love bugs carry the dead body of their mate around ...he is still attached to her backside....:eek::eek::eek:

:lol: I would say that's funny, but I know how much ya'll hate these bugs.

But I am picturing this.........:moon: with a love bug attached. :rofl:
 
Have you ever looked at a timeline of the English monarchy? Man is it confusing!:bang:
 
My mom informed me that lady love bugs carry the dead body of their mate around ...he is still attached to her backside....:eek::eek::eek:

My mom informed me that the Monkey Ball Vine start I gave her to take home to Kansas ended up becoming ":wub: entwined :wub: " with her p***y Willows.:yikes:
 
My mom informed me that the Monkey Ball Vine start I gave her to take home to Kansas ended up becoming ":wub: entwined :wub: " with her p***y Willows.:yikes:

:yikes: :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top