• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Merrrrmaaaaaaaiddd...!

New posts
Sueshore said:
She has had scrambled eggs with green peas. I also gave her some cheese. She is very happy with those choices. I have not baked her treats. Anyone have any recipes?


I will post one when I get home. My daughter loved baking treats for the dogs before she left for college. She is EXTREMELY frugal and reminded me how much money she was saving. I like them because they are healthier and the dogs are less likely to have allergies to food additivies......which for us requires a trip to the vet for a shot.
 
iwishiwasthere said:
I will post one when I get home. My daughter loved baking treats for the dogs before she left for college. She is EXTREMELY frugal and reminded me how much money she was saving. I like them because they are healthier and the dogs are less likely to have allergies to food additivies......which for us requires a trip to the vet for a shot.

EXCELLENT! Molly licks you in advance!
 
Sueshore said:
You mean you open the sausage like package and slice and bake?

:funn: Instead of a heart or Christmas tree in the middle --- they have a bone?
 
Rita said:
:funn: Instead of a heart or Christmas tree in the middle --- they have a bone?

hee hee hee...My kind of baking!!!! Woof!

P.S. I have had two plumbers here since 8:15 am I have yet to see one behind crack....is there something I am doing wrong? Also, how am I going to pay for this? YIKES!
 
Last edited:
Sueshore said:
hee hee hee...My kind of baking!!!! Woof!

P.S. I have had two plumbers here since 8:15 am I have yet to see one behind crack....is there something I am doing wrong? Also, how am I going to pay for this? YIKES!

I was wondering where you have been all day! How is the Molly girl? Are you serious, NO CRACK!!! Send them back and tell them to send you some new plumbers!!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
hee hee hee...My kind of baking!!!! Woof!

P.S. I have had two plumbers here since 8:15 am I have yet to see one behind crack....is there something I am doing wrong? Also, how am I going to pay for this? YIKES!

You may have to pawn some furs and big diamonds for this one girlfriend. Might even have to shred that NM card!!!!! They may charge extra for the peep show! :funn:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
You may have to pawn some furs and big diamonds for this one girlfriend. Might even have to shred that NM card!!!!! They may charge extra for the peep show! :funn:

David will just have to get that seasonal job at the tree lot! So, that means the bill will be less because I did not see MORE!? WOOHOO!
 
Sueshore said:
David will just have to get that seasonal job at the tree lot! So, that means the bill will be less because I did not see MORE!? WOOHOO!

Maybe you can get him on at the turkey farm too!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Maybe you can get him on at the turkey farm too!

Thanks! He will be so pleased when he gets off the plane from London tonight that I have found him not one, but TWO seasonal jobs!
 
Sueshore said:
hee hee hee...My kind of baking!!!! Woof!

P.S. I have had two plumbers here since 8:15 am I have yet to see one behind crack....is there something I am doing wrong? Also, how am I going to pay for this? YIKES!

For you SS. No extra charge! Miss Kitty can do your plumbing!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top