• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ghosts and Angels

New posts
I've also had many wonderful Angel experiences (one right on the square in Seaside this spring) ... but I'm better at sharing these experiences in person. It's quite challenging to put "other worldly" experiences into the written word.


Maybe we should all meet around a fire and tell these experiences. :clap:
 
And now it will take ME a while to go to sleep, too! (*shiver*)

Note to self: Don't read this thread when it's time to go to bed.

Well NoHall, I sit many nights in bed and read ghost stories before going to bed. They don't keep me awake. When I have trouble sleeping is when I don't read and go to bed, I lay there for about an hour or an hour and a half. Reading any kind of book in bed makes me sleepy enough to where I can go to sleep easy.
 
I saw the Ghost of Xmas Past one year. :idontno:
 
:lolabove:Tee-He-He-He...after spending many years in retail...I felt like a GHOST of Xmas Past every year! Xmas Shopping = BAH HUMBUG! :lol:

:lol: Yepper, it was my year of the Grinch.

I have also seen these ghosts too.

One turned my monitor on and off, the other sent pop up messages, and the other opened and closed my CD disk drive.
 
Well NoHall, I sit many nights in bed and read ghost stories before going to bed. They don't keep me awake. When I have trouble sleeping is when I don't read and go to bed, I lay there for about an hour or an hour and a half. Reading any kind of book in bed makes me sleepy enough to where I can go to sleep easy.

They don't keep me awake, either, but I have narcolepsy. Besides the obvious sleepiness symptom, two of the lesser known symptoms are nightmares and hypnogogic hallucinations. That means that I can start to dream before I actually fall asleep and continue to dream after I wake up. If I'm having a nightmare about one of these stories, it usually ends up hanging out in my room staring at me. Not much funn.

I saw the Ghost of Xmas Past one year. :idontno:

I keep saying that on Halloween I'm going to wear a large gift-wrapped box with a sheer sheet hanging over it. I'll be the Ghost of Christmas Present.
 
I watch Ghosthunters every Wednesday night on the Sci Fi channel and watch Ghost Whisperer on Friday nights on CBS. I love Ghost type movies also.

Lady, I rushed my husband through dinner so we could watch the season premiere of GW, but even better the new show Moonlighting with the hunky vamp detective dude. :blush:
 
Lady, I rushed my husband through dinner so we could watch the season premiere of GW, but even better the new show Moonlighting with the hunky vamp detective dude. :blush:

Mango, what network is that Moonlighting on, and what day? Sounds like something I need to check out. Especially if there is a hunky vamp detective on it. :drool:
 
I keep saying that on Halloween I'm going to wear a large gift-wrapped box with a sheer sheet hanging over it. I'll be the Ghost of Christmas Present.

Its' too early in the morning for corn like that!!!:floor::floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top