• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ghosts and Angels

New posts
Great stories everyone. I have had so many angel and ghost experiences....just can't bring myself to share right now maybe a little later. I will say I have been protected many many times by three very tall and most beautiful angels. New Orleans, like Skunky mentioned, does seem to bring out both ghosts and angels.... a lot of them!


Kat :wave:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOO!
Happy Halloween!
​
 
My angel story started a few years ago. I was in my business House of Angels and a former Miss America came in . She was so sweet and said she was going to be the host of a new show about angels. She asks me if I would be interested in helping with researching angel stories. I was thrilled to work on this project. I met the producer and he was such a cool man. We started collecting stories and the show was moving along. He was going to come down to Florida to film some of the stories. Then one day a young couple came into the shop and told me the most amazing one I ever heard. The woman, when she was a little younger had an abortion. One day in a mall she decided that she was going to kill herself. She sat on a bench in the mall and a old black man walked up. She opened up to this stranger and he listened. He changed her life that day. This story next is her husbands story and then mine. More soon!

The second part of the story begins with the husband. A couple months before they met each other. He loved nature and wildlife. He was reading a magazine about the outdoors and read an article about a bear. This story told about a man and his son being saved from this bear by a old black man. This story stayed with the husband.He just could not stop thinking about this old man and did not know why. Then he met this pretty girl and they really hit it off. After they married, she told him how she had almost committed suicide and the old man had saved her. He told her about the bear story, and how it had crossed his mind many times. This couple both cried when they told me this story....Next my part in the story.
 
OMGosh, LW I think I met you a few years ago. Was your store near Collaborations?


Yes.... I was in the same building. Hello, again!! ;-)
 
The second part of the story begins with the husband. A couple months before they met each other. He loved nature and wildlife. He was reading a magazine about the outdoors and read an article about a bear. This story told about a man and his son being saved from this bear by a old black man. This story stayed with the husband.He just could not stop thinking about this old man and did not know why. Then he met this pretty girl and they really hit it off. After they married, she told him how she had almost committed suicide and the old man had saved her. He told her about the bear story, and how it had crossed his mind many times. This couple both cried when they told me this story....Next my part in the story.


You are such a tease:lol: :lol:
 
I've had a few experiences. When I was living in Clarksville, TN with my then first husband we were sharing a trailer with my husband's oldest sister and her husband and daughter and his brother. We were sitting in the living room around the coffee table and there was a small saucer on the table and it broke clean into just laying there on the table. But that is not the best. My first husband and I had just gone to bed and I had been laying on my stomach and turned over and there in the corner of the door stood this man glaring at me. I will never forget that. He had this horrible evil look on his face and was there about 30 seconds and then vanished backward and disappeared through the door. And I've even seen things in this house we are in now, twice. My son was still living here at the time, one night I saw what I thought was him coming out of his room going into the bathroom in the hall. I got out of bed and went out in the hall to see what he was up for and there was no one in the bathroom, I went to his room and opened the door and he was sound asleep in the bed. And there was one other night I was in bed about a year ago, my son had been out of the house for about 5 years, I was laying there on my back and had not gone to sleep yet, but looked toward the door and this young man was standing in the door looking at me for a few seconds, then he turned and disappeared. Talking about freaky and creepy. It takes me a while to go to sleep. :blink:
 
Great stories everyone. I have had so many angel and ghost experiences....just can't bring myself to share right now maybe a little later. I will say I have been protected many many times by three very tall and most beautiful angels. New Orleans, like Skunky mentioned, does seem to bring out both ghosts and angels.... a lot of them!


Kat :wave:

I've also had many wonderful Angel experiences (one right on the square in Seaside this spring) ... but I'm better at sharing these experiences in person. It's quite challenging to put "other worldly" experiences into the written word.
 
I've had a few experiences. When I was living in Clarksville, TN with my then first husband we were sharing a trailer with my husband's oldest sister and her husband and daughter and his brother. We were sitting in the living room around the coffee table and there was a small saucer on the table and it broke clean into just laying there on the table. But that is not the best. My first husband and I had just gone to bed and I had been laying on my stomach and turned over and there in the corner of the door stood this man glaring at me. I will never forget that. He had this horrible evil look on his face and was there about 30 seconds and then vanished backward and disappeared through the door. And I've even seen things in this house we are in now, twice. My son was still living here at the time, one night I saw what I thought was him coming out of his room going into the bathroom in the hall. I got out of bed and went out in the hall to see what he was up for and there was no one in the bathroom, I went to his room and opened the door and he was sound asleep in the bed. And there was one other night I was in bed about a year ago, my son had been out of the house for about 5 years, I was laying there on my back and had not gone to sleep yet, but looked toward the door and this young man was standing in the door looking at me for a few seconds, then he turned and disappeared. Talking about freaky and creepy. It takes me a while to go to sleep. :blink:


I lived in Clarksville Tn too. :wave:
 
I've had a few experiences. When I was living in Clarksville, TN with my then first husband we were sharing a trailer with my husband's oldest sister and her husband and daughter and his brother. We were sitting in the living room around the coffee table and there was a small saucer on the table and it broke clean into just laying there on the table. But that is not the best. My first husband and I had just gone to bed and I had been laying on my stomach and turned over and there in the corner of the door stood this man glaring at me. I will never forget that. He had this horrible evil look on his face and was there about 30 seconds and then vanished backward and disappeared through the door. And I've even seen things in this house we are in now, twice. My son was still living here at the time, one night I saw what I thought was him coming out of his room going into the bathroom in the hall. I got out of bed and went out in the hall to see what he was up for and there was no one in the bathroom, I went to his room and opened the door and he was sound asleep in the bed. And there was one other night I was in bed about a year ago, my son had been out of the house for about 5 years, I was laying there on my back and had not gone to sleep yet, but looked toward the door and this young man was standing in the door looking at me for a few seconds, then he turned and disappeared. Talking about freaky and creepy. It takes me a while to go to sleep. :blink:

And now it will take ME a while to go to sleep, too! (*shiver*)

Note to self: Don't read this thread when it's time to go to bed.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top