• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
I am a liitle late to the soiree thread. Was supposed to be home yesterday but got stranded in Pensacola. :bang:

The soiree was a blast - wish I could of stayed longer! Thanks to BB for organizing. It was great seeing some familiar faces & meeting some new ones. I guess that really was RiverOtter & GB that I met - I wasn't believing Tootsie.
 
Thank you for posting the pictures DD! Awesome, just awesome. :wub::wave:

If y'all haven't looked in the Member Albums to see DD soiree' pictures, you need to!
 
Thank you for posting the pictures DD! Awesome, just awesome. :wub::wave:

If y'all haven't looked in the Member Albums to see DD soiree' pictures, you need to!

:wub::wave:


Here's one more...........

picture.php
 
I thought that might be you, AL!!! Gorgeous, just gorgeous!:wub::wave:
 
Did anyone mention that the Po Po ran us off at 10:00 sharp? :(

I typed a big long ass trip report last night, but lost it when I tried to edit out too many smilies. I'm out of the mood now---just sad I'm not still there.
What a funn time it was though! Worth every minute and mile. :biggrin:
 
Did anyone mention that the Po Po ran us off at 10:00 sharp? :(

I hate it when the PoPo's shut you down. :cry: As if I am ever awake, present, or not in the ladies room when they show up! :roll:

Looks like a lot of fun, maybe next year. Thanks for the pics DD! :wub::wave:
 
Did anyone mention that the Po Po ran us off at 10:00 sharp? :(

I hate it when the PoPo's shut you down. :cry: As if I am ever awake, present, or not in the ladies room when they show up! :roll:

Looks like a lot of fun, maybe next year. Thanks for the pics DD! :wub::wave:

:wub::wave:
 
Hmmmm...who'd a thunk it???? :shock:
Pretty easy huh?? Fry it until good and crispy!

I am a liitle late to the soiree thread. Was supposed to be home yesterday but got stranded in Pensacola. :bang:

The soiree was a blast - wish I could of stayed longer! Thanks to BB for organizing. It was great seeing some familiar faces & meeting some new ones. I guess that really was RiverOtter & GB that I met - I wasn't believing Tootsie.
Nice talking to you again. THe pudding shots were the bomb :wub:

Thank you for posting the pictures DD! Awesome, just awesome. :wub::wave:

If y'all haven't looked in the Member Albums to see DD soiree' pictures, you need to!
I will check them out - still wish you were there...

Looks like a lot of fun, maybe next year. Thanks for the pics DD! :wub::wave:
I do hope that you can make it next year.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

l_5f8c03e21b8dbcfbeb7924dee61d85ce.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top