• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
OK y'all, trying to play ketchup here. I read through this really quick. Seems we are set for the 11th.
Since I can't drink (as much) anymore, I won't need a dd, so you can turn your phone off this time Elgordo. Still forever graytfull for your sacrifice. Thanks again.

OK, Hodown on the 11th, so I guess that means Sailing on the 12th? Alrighty then.

Who am I sleeping with this time?

Remember y'all to dress warm just in case we get frozen out again. And we could use a few more die hards. If y'll had just hung out a little while longer the wind stopped, the temperature went up and it was the most beautiful evening.

Calendar is marked. Mimi-me is ready to come out of the closet and get blown
up. Currently he is in a shoebox on the shelf. Recovering from the last ho-
down.
:eek:
 
for info on mountain film / from sowal calendar:

Telluride MountainFilm at Watercolor Calendar: SoWal Calendar Request Reminder for this Event
11-07-2008 to 11-08-2008 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Eighth Annual Telluride MountainFilm on tour at Watercolor
Nov 7th & 8th
7-10pm

Telluride MountainFilm on Tour returns to WaterColor November 7th and 8th, 2008, on the big screen under the stars in the WaterColor amphitheater. This year?s festival celebrates the 30th anniversary of Telluride MountainFilm. Showtimes are 7-10 pm and gates open at 6 pm both nights, with a different program each night. Additional special guests and events will be announced through the summer and fall. Tickets are $25 per person for one night and $40 per person for two nights; kids 5-12 are ? off, and free to children under five. Lawn seating ? bring blankets and low back chairs.

MountainFilm Watercolor
.
 
Calendar is marked. Mimi-me is ready to come out of the closet and get blown
up. Currently he is in a shoebox on the shelf. Recovering from the last ho-
down.
:eek:

I have no idea what this means, but if everyone else is as curious as I am, it should bode well for attendance! :lolabove:
 
:funn: :funn: :funn:

Oh my...... well, get ready for a wet your pants FUNN evening!!!!

Will be sure to add Depends to my list of party supplies. :biggrin:
 
oh! I have an idea for a theme!!!:biggrin:

never mind. after doing a bit of research, it seems the boys (swgb & scuba) will not be able to attend the hodown due to a prior engagement. I was thinking we would all have a wedding theme. the potential for this theme is huge.

however, I am also a big fan of no theme. just show up. eat. drink. laugh. pee in pants. go home. easy.
 
One had to be there for the sand wrestling. ;-)

BTW- y'all have a wonderful time. Unfortunately I can not attend since I have a family wedding to go to. I'll be there sometime around that, for how long, not sure, not sure exactly when either. I have no clue where I'll be or who I am anymore. Carry on and have lots of funn. :wave:
 
BTW- y'all have a wonderful time. Unfortunately I can not attend since I have a family wedding to go to. I'll be there sometime around that, for how long, not sure, not sure exactly when either. I have no clue where I'll be or who I am anymore. Carry on and have lots of funn. :wave:
:cry::cry::( I will miss you...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top