• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Car Buying Tactics

New posts
Have you ever seen the way people mechanically trash rental cars? I wouldn't knowingly touch one to purchase, unless it was a 1966 Hertz Mustang. ;-)
66%20Mustang%20Pics%20004.jpg_thumb.jpg


83116big.jpg


:drool: That's from Mr.Mango :lol:
 
Have you ever seen the way people mechanically trash rental cars? I wouldn't knowingly touch one to purchase, unless it was a 1966 Hertz Mustang. ;-)

As far as trashing our cars, yes I think some people do trash our cars, but they are also charged if they do. Our best form of advertising is our repeat business, and we have many people that have purchased several cars from us. We have been selling cars since the late 70's so I think we have a pretty good product. First you get a car that is almost new, and you dont get hit with that new car depreciation which you lose around 2,0000 dollars when you drive it off the lot.

As far as the 66 Shelby Mustang, dont have that but I do have a 2006 Hertz Shelby Mustang!!!!!!, Number 460 of 500 made :cool:

1064507102_m.jpg
 
Last edited:
As far as trashing our cars, yes I think some people do trash our cars, but they are also charged if they do. Our best form of advertising is our repeat business, and we have many people that have purchased several cars from us. We have been selling cars since the late 70's so I think we have a pretty good product. First you get a car that is almost new, and you dont get hit with that new car depreciation which you lose around 2,0000 dollars when you drive it off the lot.

As far as the 66 Shelby Mustang, dont have that but I do have a 2006 Hertz Shelby Mustang!!!!!!, Number 460 of 500 made :cool:

1064507102_m.jpg

Thanks for taking an interest in this thread, Bamabeachbum. We're looking for something different that what you're offering, but you never know, you might have exactly what someone else needs. :clap_1:
 
Not a problem Mermaid, hope you get a great deal!!


Me too, bamabeachbum. I've been on the internet 'til I'm bleary eyed, collecting info about different trim lines, average costs for varying mileages, you name it. All I can say is that it's a jungle out there!
 
What type of vehicle are you looking at if you dont mind me asking. I might can give you some info to help you in your search.
 
If your looking for a convertiable I might just have a car for you. The president of our company is about to get his new car and will be selling it. He is the only one that drove it, its a Toyota Solara. Great looking car. His new one should be in the next week or so.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top