Mango
SoWal Insider
Have you ever seen the way people mechanically trash rental cars? I wouldn't knowingly touch one to purchase, unless it was a 1966 Hertz Mustang. ;-)
![]()
![]()
That's from Mr.Mango 
Have you ever seen the way people mechanically trash rental cars? I wouldn't knowingly touch one to purchase, unless it was a 1966 Hertz Mustang. ;-)
![]()
![]()
That's from Mr.Mango 
Have you ever seen the way people mechanically trash rental cars? I wouldn't knowingly touch one to purchase, unless it was a 1966 Hertz Mustang. ;-)
As far as trashing our cars, yes I think some people do trash our cars, but they are also charged if they do. Our best form of advertising is our repeat business, and we have many people that have purchased several cars from us. We have been selling cars since the late 70's so I think we have a pretty good product. First you get a car that is almost new, and you dont get hit with that new car depreciation which you lose around 2,0000 dollars when you drive it off the lot.
As far as the 66 Shelby Mustang, dont have that but I do have a 2006 Hertz Shelby Mustang!!!!!!, Number 460 of 500 made![]()
![]()
Not a problem Mermaid, hope you get a great deal!!
What type of vehicle are you looking at if you dont mind me asking. I might can give you some info to help you in your search.

I have a 50 year old husband. We're looking for convertibles, of course.![]()
...I can see Merman with the wind racing through his hair!...I can see Merman with the wind racing through his hair!
