• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

another SNL clip

New posts

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

I can't believe they got away with putting this on television. :rolling:
 
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent laughed that hard in a long time:rofl: that is so freakin funny!
 
That's the uncensored version. I have given that gift many times. :lol:

I caught some of the show the other night - Justin was pretty good. Whoever is handling his career sure has gotten a good band together behind him.
 
:funn: When you care enough to send the very best!!!! I LOVE IT !!!!!!
 
Not necessarily. I've read that most men over 40 have problems "giving," even with Viagra, et al.

Beach Jacket and I saw this on SNL and laughed until we cried. Timberlake is so talented IMO.

I saw this yesterday and laughed out loud. I agree with you about JT...there is just something about him on that show that clicks!!!
 
Mr. Kitty sent this to me yesterday. I told him I'd return it if he tried to give that to me. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top