• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

another SNL clip

New posts
Not necessarily. I've read that most men over 40 have problems "giving," even with Viagra, et al.

Beach Jacket and I saw this on SNL and laughed until we cried. Timberlake is so talented IMO.

This is so funny. I noticed that and as kurt informed us, this is the uncensored version, so what actually aired on NBC?
 
Has anyone posted the one of Amy Poehler talking about Britney not wearing undies?
 
This is so funny. I noticed that and as kurt informed us, this is the uncensored version, so what actually aired on NBC?

16 bleeps
 
I'm sorry, but it is a very catchy tune. Is it a real song with the lyrics changed? I really don't want to sing it out loud, but I keep humming it! It's one of those you can't get out of your head:blush:
 
may I exchange this D in a Box for one that is just a tad larger? thank you so much. you are too kind...


sorry ma'am...there seems to be a problem. I can't see any D in this Box.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top