• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

another SNL clip

New posts
I'm sorry, but it is a very catchy tune. Is it a real song with the lyrics changed? I really don't want to sing it out loud, but I keep humming it! It's one of those you can't get out of your head:blush:

Maybe we should go caroling in the neighborhood and sing this!:floor:
 
Last edited:
How do you put someone's text in your post? This is for Jdarg in response to your neighborhood caroling. I'm up for it, if we can do the dance like Justin and Andy!!!!!!!!!
 
06
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top