• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
I thought that was very unlikeable! Cannot stand the Whitney Houston type caterwauling. And that is all she is capable of! That is not my definition of an American Idol! Hardly the best of the night. I totally don't agree with any of them on that. Taylor is the only one so far tonight that has not hit a bad note. He doesn't hit a bad note. She won't beat Taylor! He is the only consistent one week to week.
 
That did it, Katharine and Taylor are the two finalists, and Taylor will be the last man standing. Finally, tonight Katharine showed some focus and was not trying to be all over the place.
 
The judges only liked one of her 3 songs and that was Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Her rendition of that sounded very painful to me! She missed some notes on that song! Missed some notes on the last one also. They didn't care too much for her first and third songs that much. I didn't care for any of them! But she has never been one I would vote for because of her caterwauling. Taylor has wrapped it up! And can't count Elliott out yet! He didn't do that bad!
 
Yay Taylor! He did awesome. I was not impressed with McPhee at all. I didn't completely love Somewhere over the Rainbow, but I thought it was her best effort of the nite.
 
ladydebubba60 said:
And can't count Elliott out yet! He didn't do that bad!
Too late, he already sang. He is history.

I attempted to vote for Taylor but stopped called after the 10th busy signal. They should have internet voting. They could ditch the Cingular adds and pick up Yahoo adds.:idontno: Voting would be much easier.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Too late, he already sang. He is history.

I attempted to vote for Taylor but stopped called after the 10th busy signal. They should have internet voting. They could ditch the Cingular adds and pick up Yahoo adds.:idontno: Voting would be much easier.


Call at 9:30 - much easier to get through - but hard to remember.
 
This is your reminder to vote now!

I got my votes in for Taylor. Loved love loved -You are so Beautiful.

I liked Elliott's last song. I wasn't that crazy about Kat's version of Somewhere over the rainbow. It was just okay for me.


Think about when AI first came on and ScrltB told us about her friend that was going to be in the auditions. Who would have thought we would follow Taylor all the way to the end!!!! Yea!!!
:clap_1:
 
Katharine nailed it tonight - period. :clap_1:

Elliott had a bad night unfortunately - he strikes me as more of a true recording artist VS the other two. :bow:

It was good to see Taylor FINALLY stand STILL for a change during his 2nd song. That 'Soul Patrol' chant of his is getting really, really old. :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top