• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol 2008

New posts
I AM YOUR BROTHER! :floor:​
sing along now........
 
I AM YOUR BROTHER! :floor:​
sing along now........

Yes, I am weird but it is a catchy song and he didn't sound too bad!

Tonight I liked:
Colton Swon (a little spoiler for you - he plays the guitar in Hollywood):wub:

Drew P. - Cute and Country! My new sexy - Fiddle, Dobro, Mandolin, and a tractor!

Don't stone me but I thought Bruce, the guy with the key necklace was sweet and had a great voice!

Brandon Greene: fingernail dude - if you can get beyond the nails, good voice!

Kady M. - Katherine McPhee/Carrie Underwood rolled into one.

I didn't like Pia as much as the judges did.

Politician - ????? IDK
 
Last edited:
Yep...you about summed it up Supermom. I did like Kady the best.
 
Yes, I am weird but it is a catchy song and he didn't sound too bad!

I loved him. Caught the end of the show. Can't wait for the single on Itunes. I AM YOUR BROTHER........:biggrin: :wave:
 
I loved him. Caught the end of the show. Can't wait for the single on Itunes. I AM YOUR BROTHER........:biggrin: :wave:

It was funny. mr. dd was rolling when they all got up there with him.
 
Yes, I am weird but it is a catchy song and he didn't sound too bad!

Tonight I liked:
Colton Swon (a little spoiler for you - he plays the guitar in Hollywood):wub:

Drew P. - Cute and Country! My new sexy - Fiddle, Dobro, Mandolin, and a tractor!

Don't stone me but I thought Bruce, the guy with the key necklace was sweet and had a great voice!

Brandon Greene: Toenail dude - if you can get beyond the nails, good voice!

Kady M. - Katherine McPhee/Carrie Underwood rolled into one.

I didn't like Pia as much as the judges did.

Politician - ????? IDK

Colton and Brandon are my new favorites. :wub: I have a little crush on both of them...although Brandon would have to lose the fingernails. That was pretty sick.:puke:The politician, Kyle, was okay. He had a better voice than I thought he would, but we'll have to see how he holds up in the next round. I don't think he'll make it very far unless he seriously steps it up.
 
I loved him. Caught the end of the show. Can't wait for the single on Itunes. I AM YOUR BROTHER........:biggrin: :wave:

It will be on youtube tomorrow! I'll post it!
Paula is looking a little better and ... she still has the moves on the dance floor! Best Friends Forever, Simon my brother!:wave:
 
Yes, I am weird but it is a catchy song and he didn't sound too bad!

Tonight I liked:
Colton Swon (a little spoiler for you - he plays the guitar in Hollywood):wub:

Drew P. - Cute and Country! My new sexy - Fiddle, Dobro, Mandolin, and a tractor!

Don't stone me but I thought Bruce, the guy with the key necklace was sweet and had a great voice!

Brandon Greene: Toenail dude - if you can get beyond the nails, good voice!

Kady M. - Katherine McPhee/Carrie Underwood rolled into one.

I didn't like Pia as much as the judges did.

Politician - ????? IDK


I liked the guy with the key too...I thought he shoulda made it.

I'd like to see Colton and Drew after their makeovers. Especially Drew. Get him outta the farm boy clothes and I think he'll be hott.( for a kid:biggrin:)

Oh my gosh, the geeky politician guy could end of being the one everyone keeps voting for...he is likeable tho..


I wish I could think of this guys name but I think he sang a BonJovi song...wth!!!!! I kept thinking he was gonna barf.:lol: So flippin' weird.
 
Douglas WAS messed up. :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top