• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol 2008

New posts
I liked the guy with the key too...I thought he shoulda made it.

I'd like to see Colton and Drew after their makeovers. Especially Drew. Get him outta the farm boy clothes and I think he'll be hott.( for a kid:biggrin:)

Oh my gosh, the geeky politician guy could end of being the one everyone keeps voting for...he is likeable tho..


I wish I could think of this guys name but I think he sang a BonJovi song...wth!!!!! I kept thinking he was gonna barf.:lol: So flippin' weird.

Living on a Prayer guy! :idontno: Not all there I think!
 
I liked the guy with the key too...I thought he shoulda made it.

I'd like to see Colton and Drew after their makeovers. Especially Drew. Get him outta the farm boy clothes and I think he'll be hott.( for a kid:biggrin:)

Oh my gosh, the geeky politician guy could end of being the one everyone keeps voting for...he is likeable tho..


I wish I could think of this guys name but I think he sang a BonJovi song...wth!!!!! I kept thinking he was gonna barf.:lol: So flippin' weird.



One of the best guys that the rumors have been flying all around about, made it through tonight but his audition wasn't shown. He was the guy with long dreadlocks and the guitar. His name is Jason Castro. Another key person making it through yesterday but didn't have her audition shown was Alisha Dixon - a rocker ala Gina Glocksen!
 
I really hope they bring Brother guy back if they do a medley of crackpots at the finale like they have in the past. He was the best audition in a long time, and you've got to admit the song was better than most of the coronation songs ("This is my now" anyone?)
 
Thanks for posting this Supermom. I got home right as this guy was coming on and couldn't watch because he looked so sadly sweet and sincere. I was afraid he'd cry if they were too critical or laughed at him. What a nice surprise.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top