• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol 2008

New posts
I had my doubts about actors or actresses faking AI auditions until last night. The young blonde woman newly married to the model husband...it was sooo obvious that it was set up.
 
Moving forward:

Carly Smithson - Irish Girl with Tattooed Husband. Had a 7 million dollar record deal!:idontno:

David Archuleta - Vocal Paralysis but forgot to mention he won Star Search when he was 12! Great voice, forgot some words but had good tone.

Samantha Musa - Beautiful voice! This is the first I have heard about her and I have been reading about the spoilers. Hmmm.

Perrie Cataldo - Best back story of the night. I loved his Boyz to Men song! Cute son too!

Michael Johns: Guy from Australia. I thought he was ok, maybe better than ok but not much.

Another long haired Blonde! Tetiana. They are all starting to look alike to me now!
I swear, they can field the top 24 with Carrie look alikes!

These 3 made it also and have had a lot written about them already:

Samantha Sidley - not shown
Danny Norriega - not shown.
John Edward Carey Jr. - not shown. Played his guitar and sang a Bread song in his audition.

Large guy in Sombrero - He was robbed!
 
Last edited:
Moving forward:

Carly Smithson - Irish Girl with Tattooed Husband. Had a 7 million dollar record deal!:idontno:

David Archuleta - Vocal Paralysis but forgot to mention he won Star Search when he was 12! Great voice, forgot some words but had good tone.

Samantha Musa - Beautiful voice! This is the first I have heard about her and I have been reading about the spoilers. Hmmm.

Perrie Cataldo - Best back story of the night. I loved his Boyz to Men song! Cute son too!

Michael Johns: Guy from Australia. I thought he was ok, maybe better than ok but not much.

Another long haired Blonde! Tetiana. They are all starting to look alike to me now!
I swear, they can field the top 24 with Carrie look alikes!

These 3 made it also and have had a lot written about them already:

Samantha Sidley - not shown
Danny Norriega - not shown.
John Edward Carey Jr. - not shown. Played his guitar and sang a Bread song in his audition.

Large guy in Sombrero - He was robbed!

I agree with all the above SM! I guess if sombrero guy came without the hat and the mime he woulda made it. Good voice.

Australia guy was cuter than his singing.

Thanks for the inside scoop...star search winner huh?
 
Agreed. Except I liked the Australian guy more than y'all. I'm a sucker for a pretty face.
 
You are not as good as you think you are
---Simon!

Sums up Charleston
 
You are not as good as you think you are
---Simon!

Sums up Charleston

True! I couldn't stand that girl that thought she was better than Kelli. The waitress. :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top