Beach Runner
beats on hood
Read the book first -- loved it. Have seen the movie about 10 times -- love it, too. The cinematography and music are beautiful.i'm watching memoirs of a geisha - ever seen it ?
Read the book first -- loved it. Have seen the movie about 10 times -- love it, too. The cinematography and music are beautiful.i'm watching memoirs of a geisha - ever seen it ?
i'm watching memoirs of a geisha - ever seen it ?
Poor boy.This was just a harmless Garter Snake. I had seen his skin a month or so ago, and heard him slip into the bushes a couple of days after that, and now I found the little bugger getting some Sun.i hate snakes - am terrified of them.
Can't do that. He belongs in my yard as much as my dogs do and I wouldn't hack my dogs with a hoe. He eats the small lizards and frog, which eat the mosquitos, Dog Flies, Deer Flies and other insects, yadda, yadda, yadda, and so the world turns.hack him with a hoe !