Miss Kitty
Meow
She lives in Roanoke...so does Sunkist. Sunkist is now packing.![]()
Packing heat? She lives in Roanoke...so does Sunkist. Sunkist is now packing.![]()
Packing heat? Gravel Road has stepped up to my number 2 spot for my favorite restaurant in town. Delicious food, reasonably priced, great service. Yummy!
Packing heat?
![]()
"Some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps"
Emo

I know that for peeps like you and me who read the new posts, it looks like I was served something better than food, but my thoughts were first posted in the random thoughts thread. Then, I thought I should post it in the more appropriate thread for people searching for favorite restaurants, so I did. Then, I thought, maybe I should also post it in the thread specifically reserved for Gravel Road, so I did it there too. I could have broken it down into a full page review of the restaurant, but I spared you the tasty details.You have now posted this three times...what the heck did they feed you?
I know that for peeps like you and me who read the new posts, it looks like I was served something better than food, but my thoughts were first posted in the random thoughts thread. Then, I thought I should post it in the more appropriate thread for people searching for favorite restaurants, so I did. Then, I thought, maybe I should also post it in the thread specifically reserved for Gravel Road, so I did it there too. I could have broken it down into a full page review of the restaurant, but I spared you the tasty details.