audie
fartblossom
...and what form of punishment should we use on the children who abuse their parents?I see a lot of that around here. Maybe we should go back to washing their mouth out with soap.
![]()
i have found in my experience that a pop in the mouth works very well ;-)
I just talked to a car dealer and he said..."what's your phone number, SIR"!!!!![]()
kick him in the omb's
A good swat and some forced labor managed to keep my folks from becoming abused.
I'll take liquid soap over a bar of Dial anyday........
do you know my parents?
Do people still act crazy during a full moon if there are clouds over the moon, or is it like the scene in Pirates of the Caribbean where direct moonlight is the cause?
i think people are just crazy in general....
I see a lot of that around here. Maybe we should go back to washing their mouth out with soap.
