• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
horse.gif

:lolabove:
WHERE do you find these?? and How do they get added to the choices:idontno:

Miss Kitty -- I love my mac. It took awhile to get used to, but does so many more things than a PC ANDisn't always getting infested w/ bugs, worms, and other yucky stuff.
 
:lolabove:
WHERE do you find these?? and How do they get added to the choices:idontno:

Miss Kitty -- I love my mac. It took awhile to get used to, but does so many more things than a PC ANDisn't always getting infested w/ bugs, worms, and other yucky stuff.


I love mine too Dune-AHH for the very same reasons. :clap:
 
I feel guilty that I'm sitting here sowalling while mr. dd's out mowing the lawn between downpours.....

ok...not that guilty.

downpours - what are those ? i never feel guilty when mr audie is mowing...

Why is it illegal to drive without wearing a seatbelt in a car, but I can ride a motorcycle without a seatbelt or a helmet in FL and still be legal? :idontno:

saw a guy here yesterday with just shorts on riding a motorcycle, gunning it, popping wheelies etc. and i kept wondering what he was gonna look like as a wet spot on the road.

wonder if gttbm would bring cammifunn down to see me this weekend?

maybe if you asked really nice...
 
[QUOTEmaybe if you asked really nice...[/QUOTE]

PUUUUUULEEEEEEEEEEZE, pretty please with sugar on top?!
:wub: I miss cammifunn! :wub:
 
[QUOTEmaybe if you asked really nice...

PUUUUUULEEEEEEEEEEZE, pretty please with sugar on top?!
:wub: I miss cammifunn! :wub:[/quote]

Alas, I cannot. :cry: I wish I could. I miss being there. I probably won't be back for a while. :bang:
 
Miss Kitty -- I love my mac. It took awhile to get used to, but does so many more things than a PC ANDisn't always getting infested w/ bugs, worms, and other yucky stuff.

You can use a pc, just avoid Internet Explorer and use Mozilla Firefox for your internet browser and you will not get infested with bugs, worms, and other yucky stuff. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top