SeaGroovy
Beach Comber
This email has been circulating among the locals, and I think it sums up the positive feelings many of us have about Tim Yandell, school board candidate:
As we prepare to vote this week, I ask you to consider voting for Tim Yandell for School Board, District 1. I have come to know Tim through working with him in our youth athletic programs over the past several years and have found him to be solid both in character and in his desire for what is in the best interest of our children. As a long time Walton County resident, and product of the Walton County schools, Tim knows the Walton County School District. As parent of 2 students and husband to a teacher in our South Walton schools, I believe Tim is uniquely positioned among the candidates to best understand and represent the concerns of South Walton parents and teachers. For a long time many of us in South Walton have voiced concerns over inadequate administration, academics, athletics and other deficiencies in our area schools as well as how we are not being adequately represented ? several of you have even sent your kids to other districts. Now is our chance to have the local leadership that we can rally behind to make our concerns be heard and bring our area schools up to the standards we all want to see. I know Tim to be easily accessible, a good listener and a hard worker. He is sincere in his desire to improve the educational opportunities for all Walton County students and will be ?hands on? in working to do so.

As we prepare to vote this week, I ask you to consider voting for Tim Yandell for School Board, District 1. I have come to know Tim through working with him in our youth athletic programs over the past several years and have found him to be solid both in character and in his desire for what is in the best interest of our children. As a long time Walton County resident, and product of the Walton County schools, Tim knows the Walton County School District. As parent of 2 students and husband to a teacher in our South Walton schools, I believe Tim is uniquely positioned among the candidates to best understand and represent the concerns of South Walton parents and teachers. For a long time many of us in South Walton have voiced concerns over inadequate administration, academics, athletics and other deficiencies in our area schools as well as how we are not being adequately represented ? several of you have even sent your kids to other districts. Now is our chance to have the local leadership that we can rally behind to make our concerns be heard and bring our area schools up to the standards we all want to see. I know Tim to be easily accessible, a good listener and a hard worker. He is sincere in his desire to improve the educational opportunities for all Walton County students and will be ?hands on? in working to do so.

