• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Torture in Iraq

New posts
I was too skeered to watch the video.:yikes: I wonder if our soldiers and families feel as if they are being tortured at times like when they are being fired at? It must be scary as hail. I got scared just listening to the Presidential News Conference today talking about expecting more deaths this summer. What torture that must put a mom or young wife and family thru? God bless them all and thier families. I need a US flag wavin' smiley now.
 
:wave: That's right, you might just be tortured for those extra lbs. you are carrying around. ;-)

Who could torture a cute kitty? :idontno: and BTW- I like my cats fat and happy and my kitties ready to pounce. :biggrin:
 
Miss Kitty...I look forward to getting to meet you some day!! You invariably crack me up with your clever one liners. :floor:
 
Miss Kitty...I look forward to getting to meet you some day!! You invariably crack me up with your clever one liners. :floor:

She is even funnier in person, trust me. :wave:
 
I was too skeered to watch the video.:yikes: I wonder if our soldiers and families feel as if they are being tortured at times like when they are being fired at? It must be scary as hail. I got scared just listening to the Presidential News Conference today talking about expecting more deaths this summer. What torture that must put a mom or young wife and family thru? God bless them all and thier families. I need a US flag wavin' smiley now.
The media does a great disservice by constantly showing graphic footage, not just these. The level of worry and concern military families suffer is made even worse by horrific images they use for shock value and ratings.
 
5 Burqas $36

1 digital camera $129

Photographing five burqa covered women with one digital camera? Pointless.

pointless.jpg
 
Miss Kitty...I look forward to getting to meet you some day!! You invariably crack me up with your clever one liners. :floor:

It does help to laugh, doesn't it? :funn: What cha' doing in October? :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top