• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Beautiful morning at the beach. Clear blue sky, about 70 degrees. I took a long walk. The Gulf is so clear, and so calm that someone was yoloing. Eastern Lake is just about to break through to the Gulf. Dogs were having fun running around in it. Fishermen were enjoying fishing. Children were enjoying building sandcastles. Adults were enjoying their long walks as well. Then to my amazement I saw a school of dolphins passing by. I was thrilled because I don't remember ever seeing that in Seagrove.

This is paradise.
 
MrMentalFitness,

One of the neatest things I've ever seen was this week flying between Chicago & St. Louis, we flew OVER a rainbow and were looking down on it. It was bright colors and a clear view - just the best thing ever!
 
Well, sure, compared to Seattle this can't truly be called rush hour traffic, but at about 4:00 or so when I'm coming back from Fort Walton through Destin, it's a little sorta kinda in-a-way resembling a form of rush hour...I guess...or maybe I'm just whining cuz there's like two cars ahead of me :)

Waitaminute - do you realize you just came up with the BEST slogan the Beaches of South Walton could ever use: "WHAT Rush Hour Traffic?"

Don't let them steal it without compensating you.

absolutely true for SoWal... but getting into Destin during the season is another matter entirely. It is still not as bad as the big city, but its awful enough.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top