• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
pajamas are my favorite things ever.

My daughter-in-law likes to call her pajamas her "quitters", as in, there's nothing better than coming home from work and putting on your "quitters".
 
I am so thankful there is no thread on sowal.com concerning that trial.
 
I am so thankful there is no thread on sowal.com concerning that trial.
In one of my many moments of bad judgement, I almost started one. But I thought, OMG, aren't we already inundated enough with this?

If the biotch starts getting rich off of this (book, reality TV, etc.), people will be way :pissed:

Leno said what obviously happened is that all of the OJ jurors retired to Florida and happened to get picked for the jury for this trial.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top