• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
It might just be me, but I think it's a little creepy to get engaged to someone you've never met in person, after only having spoken to them online for about, oh, four months... Ok, it's a LOT creepy... :shock:

People are morons. :bang:
 
It might just be me, but I think it's a little creepy to get engaged to someone you've never met in person, after only having spoken to them online for about, oh, four months... Ok, it's a LOT creepy... :shock:

People are morons. :bang:

Unless you are a mail order bride or trying to get a green card, that is completely insane. :eek:
 
Actually, he's a soldier coming back from Afghanistan and, unless I'm very much mistaken, she is one of those girls who are just so bursting with patriotism that she NEEDS to be married to a soldier... any soldier...

Oh. And did I mention that people are morons?
 
Why can't she just give him a great welcome home, then see how it goes? That would be patriotic and a hell of a lot smarter. :idontno:

Not hard to find military guys in this area that she could actually meet before marrying.
 
I really think this Gorton's Fisherman guy should be arrested on charges of abuse to all those "battered" fish....
 
I really think this Gorton's Fisherman guy should be arrested on charges of abuse to all those "battered" fish....

:lol:
 
:floor:...kitlit, you are on a roll!

Okay....where did the pucking LIKE button go? :nuts:
 
Actually, he's a soldier coming back from Afghanistan and, unless I'm very much mistaken, she is one of those girls who are just so bursting with patriotism that she NEEDS to be married to a soldier... any soldier...

Oh. And did I mention that people are morons?

Nothing cures PTSD like anal.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top