• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
A bubble bath and some nice wine should take care of that. ;-):wave:

You are so right and I wish I had seen this last night. But, all is better and I bought some wood and stuff for a new project. And, I had some sushi.

And, some wine.

And, some giggles.

And, some more wine, too. ;-)
 
Hey, Lynnie. Stay away from Piedmont in Midtown. There is a woman throwing pee there. Lots of police sirens. As our daughter said, "I am curious as to how she is doing this, but don't want to get hit with said pee."
 
Hey, Lynnie. Stay away from Piedmont in Midtown. There is a woman throwing pee there. Lots of police sirens. As our daughter said, "I am curious as to how she is doing this, but don't want to get hit with said pee."

:lol: Thanks for the tailsup! There is always some strange occurrence around here, isn't there? That's why I love The Blotter in The Creative Loafing!

They should have sent Hazmat instead of the PoPo for Pee Lady. I was in Buckhead falling in ____ . ;-)
 
Cheech of Cheech and Chong (my favorite of his movies is Up in Smoke) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdL9Dy5DIvQ"]YouTube - Cheech & Chong Low Rider[/ame] is really smart. Woah, I didn't know that. He was on Jeopardy this week, and it is amazing how much he knows.

Inhale.:wave:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top