• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I've heard more discussions about snakes in the past two days than in my whole life!!! I don't like 'em, not really terrified, but don't like finding them unexpectedly. :eek:
 
Gravel Road has stepped up to my number 2 spot for my favorite restaurant in town. Delicious food, reasonably priced, great service. Yummy!

You have now posted this three times...what the heck did they feed you?
 
I could be mistaken, but I think SJ likes Gravel Road. :biggrin:
 
You have now posted this three times...what the heck did they feed you?
I know that for peeps like you and me who read the new posts, it looks like I was served something better than food, but my thoughts were first posted in the random thoughts thread. Then, I thought I should post it in the more appropriate thread for people searching for favorite restaurants, so I did. Then, I thought, maybe I should also post it in the thread specifically reserved for Gravel Road, so I did it there too. I could have broken it down into a full page review of the restaurant, but I spared you the tasty details.
 
I know that for peeps like you and me who read the new posts, it looks like I was served something better than food, but my thoughts were first posted in the random thoughts thread. Then, I thought I should post it in the more appropriate thread for people searching for favorite restaurants, so I did. Then, I thought, maybe I should also post it in the thread specifically reserved for Gravel Road, so I did it there too. I could have broken it down into a full page review of the restaurant, but I spared you the tasty details.

:nono1: ...not fair, that's what I was looking for!!! Bring it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top