• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Yes, a man must design swimsuits, because a woman would not always assume that a woman's top is always as big as her bottom?:idontno: I guess you could also say that swimsuit designers are optimists.:blink:
 
Last edited:
After living here a while, Deer Fly bites don't hurt like they used to. They are more like a mosquito used to feel. Now, I hardly notice the mosquito bites.
They've been biting me for 5 years and I get a welt the size of a coaster within 1/2 an hour...................I think my body is bulding up antibodies instead of getting used to them :cry:

Mosquitos I can ignore no problem if they don't bite me in my face!
 
They do - check out Victoria's Secret or Land's End. Lots of options, cuts and cute & comfortable suits.

I have been a bid fan of Land's End suits for years. I have never bothered to order any of the VS suits, I just assumed they would not fit. :blush:
 
I love Victoria's Secret swimsuits because 1) they sell tops and bottoms separately 2) you order the tops by bra sizes 3) they have a bunch of swimwear sales and clearances 4) I am a VS junkie.
 
Reading the political threads is like going to the zoo - educational, I see things I don't encounter in everyday life, and there is strong smell of feces!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top