• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Yay! He can qut his job and go to work for the Geek Squad!!!:floor:

Somehow I don't think he will go for that!

:lolabove: ...I pointed my finger at this laptop and said..."Just wait until your father gets home!"
 
If women's swimsuit bottoms didn't have a bottom, sand wouldn't easily get trapped in them. I bet some displaced auto-designer guy designs women swimsuits.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top