• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Pulled Pork?

New posts
Speaking of poked pigs, check out the first episode of Black Mirror on Netflix.
 
I have been a few times to Dreamland in Mobile since 2001. I thought it was a one of a kind with great, great barbeque that could actually stand alone with no sauce on it! I found another Dreamland in Birmingham recently. Same great food and down home atmosphere.
 
I have been a few times to Dreamland in Mobile since 2001. I thought it was a one of a kind with great, great barbeque that could actually stand alone with no sauce on it! I found another Dreamland in Birmingham recently. Same great food and down home atmosphere.

The original Dreamland is in Tuscaloosa. We've been there a time or two... and the one in Bham.
 
Great restaurant up here in Atlanta called Iberian Pig which is what they serve...

https://www.theiberianpigatl.com

Awesome! Anthony Bourdain and Christopher Hitchens make Spanish pig sound like a delicacy. I tried some Iberico Chorizo from Sam's club and it was delicious. I think I have a new obsession.
 
Last edited:
I just got this epiphany. I theorize that if you get inside the pork and push, it's the same as pulling it from the outside.
 
Wouldn't a small amount of C-4 do the same thing with less "yoga positions" involved?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top