• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Name picking

New posts
did that rude person call you a fat ass in the political lounge this morning? why I oughta go beat some butt! I have to say I'm disappointed in this person's attitude. he deserves some negative rep, imo. it's hard to do that though, isn't it? anyone done it yet? I did once and felt awful about it.

but gordhead, you are such a wonderful person to have on this board, I don't know how to put it in words. you make us laugh until we have no asses left. and that's a good thing.

I have one it twice, felt really good. It so much more passive than feeding the troll.

It really sucks when you get one. :( Thankfully it's only happened once.

so far
 
did that rude person call you a fat ass in the political lounge this morning? why I oughta go beat some butt! I have to say I'm disappointed in this person's attitude. he deserves some negative rep, imo. it's hard to do that though, isn't it? anyone done it yet? I did once and felt awful about it.

but gordhead, you are such a wonderful person to have on this board, I don't know how to put it in words. you make us laugh until we have no asses left. and that's a good thing.

We used to have the term "Big Man On Campus" ... Maybe we can make Gordo our "Big Boy On Board!" :clap:

.
 
Heheh..thank you all. I feel a bit like I may need to put on some weight now to meet expectations lol. I am plump but not rotund :wave: (not that there's anything wrong with that :cool:)
 
Heheh..thank you all. I feel a bit like I may need to put on some weight now to meet expectations lol. I am plump but not rotund :wave: (not that there's anything wrong with that :cool:)

:DWhew!
 
I can vouch for elgordoboy.

He didn't require any special transportation to come to brunch.

i.e.

3.jpg
 
Don't worry, Elgordoboy---I was told by an old french lady that I have un gros visage (a fat face)! I now have a complex. At least you write fattasstically funny posts! ;-)
 
Heheh..thank you all. I feel a bit like I may need to put on some weight now to meet expectations lol. I am plump but not rotund :wave: (not that there's anything wrong with that :cool:)

That was once considered beautiful. I was just born about 500 years too late:
titian.jpg

rubens_leucippus.jpg

8.jpg

impressionist_01.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top