• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Name picking

New posts

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
I wonder if I had called myself elguapoboy some people would be posting at me with "you handsome devil" as much as they do "fat ass" and "fat boy"
*editing to put back in the :rolling: so it doesn't seem as if my feelings are hurt..they are not. :wave:
 
Last edited:
There may be some subtleties in the Spanish language. I was working on a hotel project in San Juan once, and the trades openly nicknamed the tall, but thin, head supervisor "El Gordo," I think it can also denotes "the big guy" or "the man in charge."
 
Last edited:
I wonder if I had called myself elguapoboy some people would be posting at me with "you handsome devil" as much as they do "fat ass" and "fat boy"
*editing to put back in the :rolling: so it doesn't seem as if my feelings are hurt..they are not. :wave:

did that rude person call you a fat ass in the political lounge this morning? why I oughta go beat some butt! I have to say I'm disappointed in this person's attitude. he deserves some negative rep, imo. it's hard to do that though, isn't it? anyone done it yet? I did once and felt awful about it.

but gordhead, you are such a wonderful person to have on this board, I don't know how to put it in words. you make us laugh until we have no asses left. and that's a good thing.
 
did that rude person call you a fat ass in the political lounge this morning? why I oughta go beat some butt! I have to say I'm disappointed in this person's attitude. he deserves some negative rep, imo. it's hard to do that though, isn't it? anyone done it yet? I did once and felt awful about it.

but gordhead, you are such a wonderful person to have on this board, I don't know how to put it in words. you make us laugh until we have no asses left. and that's a good thing.

:clap:
 
did that rude person call you a fat ass in the political lounge this morning? why I oughta go beat some butt! I have to say I'm disappointed in this person's attitude. he deserves some negative rep, imo. it's hard to do that though, isn't it? anyone done it yet? I did once and felt awful about it.

but gordhead, you are such a wonderful person to have on this board, I don't know how to put it in words. you make us laugh until we have no asses left. and that's a good thing.

I don't hit negative anywhere near as often as positive (it has to really be deserved), but it has happened a couple times...........possibly even today ;-).

I figure EGB knows we 'love 'em more than our luggage' and that when someone resorts to insults based on your screen name, they're unarmed in a battle of wits! :biggrin:
 
Hey, is this the "big butt" thread? I've found my home! :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top