• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

My dad

New posts
Thinking about you and your family, Pea. Keep us posted and just try to keep on trying with your dad. Seems like Dads can be a handful when they get older.

Take care!
 
Unfortunately, I know all about stubborn. Good luck to you and your family...and hopefully your dad will soften up some. Mine never did. ;-)
 
Oh Pea! I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I too loved a stubborn Daddy :wub: Mine finally came to terms with his diabetes but it took years. I hope he has a speedy recovery and pray that he listens to the doctors and his loving family. Stay strong and keep us posted.
 
I'm sorry about your dad Percy and Lucky13. I am hoping he makes a full and speady recovery!
 
OMG Pea I almost couldn't belive my eyes when I read this........
My brother is a lifelong brittle diabetic and this happend to him as well while he was driving, luckily no other cars were around. I will keep your Dad in my prayers.
 
Pea, just catching up on my reading....I hope your dad continues to improve! What a scary thing for your family! I hope his head is not too hard to realize that he needs to tend to his health...cauze he has a great family that would miss him greatly if this were to happen again with worse results :shock:
 
Sending get well wishes to your dad. My niece was diagnosed a few weeks ago with Type 1. From the little I know about diabetes, it seems like a drag to deal with on a daily basis. Hopefully this incident will cause him to better manage his health.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top