• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Merrrrmaaaaaaaiddd...!

New posts
Sueshore said:
Pepper's pretty and precious! So glad the stitches are out and everything is fine! Molly is back to her crazy self, but now we are getting ready to go to the DOG DENTIST!

Did Miss Kitty get groomed today?
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Did Miss Kitty get groomed today?

Well darlin', the color is back, but I missed the cut! Beginning to resemble Crystal Gayle a bit. Have to go back Wednesday.
 
katie blue said:
BR, I love that you cut Pepper with the "puppy cut." (at least that's what our groomer used to call it on our poodle.) Adorable.

I like it too, I used to get my two toys the "puppy cut"
 
Last edited:
gotothebeachmom said:
I have a feeling he may come home this weekend. For some reason Saturday evening the send babies home in droves. I drove her last Saturday while her husband and GTTBD watched the GT game(?!?). I saw at least 10 babies being carried out to go home. The daughter is being very sensible and not getting her hopes up and taking it a day at a time. You know, they grow up while you are not looking! She's been a rock! So proud of that girl and the S-I-L. Camden's got some great parents.


I hope you are right! Your Grandgoddess intuition may be kicking in!
 
I wondered if that was your pup, Pepper. Very beautiful and elegant! Love the little "poodle perm" on the top of her head!
 
Johnrudy said:
I wondered if that was your pup, Pepper. Very beautiful and elegant! Love the little "poodle perm" on the top of her head!
That's Pepper! Thanks. She looks great, considering that I haven't had time to brush her since last weekend.
 
jdarg said:
I hope you are right! Your Grandgoddess intuition may be kicking in!
The news is good! I'll share TOMORROW.........
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top