• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Merrrrmaaaaaaaiddd...!

New posts
jdarg said:
Anything that requires precision, patience, measurement, and total focus goes to bdarg. Those tasks end up with me throwing something across the room in frustration. I like instant gratification/hard to screw up stuff- vacuuming, grass mowing, cooking (all but baking), playing on the SoWal board...
jdarg, girl, you're the best! :D
 
iwishiwasthere said:
bakes and sews????? Wow! My husband is good but that is a new level.

I can iron. I sewed on a button Saturday before I went to a funeral.
 
Mermaid says that the sunset was beautiful tonight, with schools of fish moving about, Dolphins coming in close, while not a cloud in the orange, blue and purple sky. I took a photo but you guys don't need to see all of that. It will just make you jealous.
 
Thanks for sparing us SJ....RIGHT! I got a call from MM last night....hee hee hee and I know some of what you did yesterday! The Mer's are gonna' flip when they see the sunset photo!
 
Sueshore said:
Thanks for sparing us SJ....RIGHT! I got a call from MM last night....hee hee hee and I know some of what you did yesterday! The Mer's are gonna' flip when they see the sunset photo!

I love that picture!! ;-) What did SJ do yesterday SS????? Inquiring minds want to know!
 
Smiling JOe said:
Miss Kitty is just trying to be popular. I didn't do anything yesterday.:roll:

Except take awesome pics!!! Thank you very much! Miss Kitty doesn't have to try to be popular, but you already know that!! :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top