• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Markets tumbling down

New posts
Sign up sheet!!

Ok..put your name on the sign up sheet.......we can build a commune! We just need to have a place to head back to down here when it gets really cold up there!!
 
I am signed up and have always been intrigued by a commune. Um - I might be callin in sick though; you see, I am Southern - very Southern. Can't live north of the Mason Dixon Line - unless only on 'vacation.'

I be the seasonal farmer and you are welcome at my cottage whenever you wish! :lol:
 
Summers

Ok...you do the summers in Ohio, which are gorgeous by the way....and I'll winters down here.
 
Those cash for gold things are a scam. Take it to a reputable jeweler or pawn broker, you'll get a much better deal.

I've heard that MRE's are all the rage right now and probably the only thing that has growth potential.
 
1952

Way too long ago for me to know!!!!
 
Check the graph - it has years on it. I was born during a bear market - short one, though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top