• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kimmifunn Can We Please....

New posts
Darg Vader received an awesome envelope from Macy's today! It must have arrived at camp after he left and they forwarded it!

It said "Dar Vader-
Dar..I am your father hah! Just kidding
Continue the love :wub: Skelly"

Should I be concerned he put a heart by his name???:funn: :floor:

Thanks again Miss Kimmi-Weho-Funn :clap_1:
 
:wub: ...dreams do come true in SoWal and WeHo!!! Good to hear from you Kimmi...now where are the rest of those Funns???
 
jdarg said:
Darg Vader received an awesome envelope from Macy's today! It must have arrived at camp after he left and they forwarded it!

It said "Dar Vader-
Dar..I am your father hah! Just kidding
Continue the love :wub: Skelly"

Should I be concerned he put a heart by his name???:funn: :floor:

Thanks again Miss Kimmi-Weho-Funn :clap_1:
Ours had a heart too!
 
Sueshore said:
:wub: ...dreams do come true in SoWal and WeHo!!! Good to hear from you Kimmi...now where are the rest of those Funns???

This Funn had a pretty exhausting birthday weekend. :blink:

Got to SoWal late Thursday night. Friday during the day I did all my shopping (b/c Jfonz hates to go with me). Mr. Seagrover made glorious crabcakes for dinner. I didn't like them. I loved them. :clap_1: Friday night I went out with Jfonz and Snowy. Funn time. Feelin' a little bad Saturday morning.

Saturday- the birthday- was great. Went to the pool with Jfonz and then we went home and crashed. I went to the beach to meet some friends but couldn't get in touch with them and didn't know if they were still there. So, I went to T-Bone's house to see Bettis. He is the best dogg on the planet! I :wub: him.

Saturday night we went back to Bud & Alleys and saw some guy friends that live down there (Alabama grads.) Shot. Shot. Shot. Yada yada yada. I finally woke up around 5 pm on Sunday.

Sunday- Jfonz and I made some killer burritos and watched the Simpsons. That's all she wrote.

Monday- The dreaded drive home. Left around 9 am and went through Tuscaloosa to see if my storage unit still existed. Got some things. Saw the new stadium (it's everything and more I thought it would be) and rode around campus. Sniff sniff. I miss college. Finally got back to Nashvegas around 8 pm. Back to work tomorrow.
 
Well, jfunn just left my house. It was so good to see her. She had a crappy day at work and I talked her in to coming by anyway. We had a funn time.

Whiteyfunn, I cannot believe I missed you and on your birthday too! I guess my track record is intact since I missed your Mom in October except for a brief meeting in October! I need to call her fo' sure! ;-)

Kfunn sounds like you're moving and shaking girl! Can't wait for the next installment of Kfunn on the West Coast! :clap_1:
 
I love all the Funn reports! I feel like as proud as a mother when I read about how successful and funn y'all are. The Funns are my heroes! :clap_1:
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Kimmifunn, sounds like things are just flying for you. You're on your way girl :clap_1:


Whiteyfunn, so sorry I missed you during your short visit but happy birthday!

GTBM were you in town too?

Gee wihiz :idontno: :idontno: Im out of the loop.

I am in town. We got in on Saturday. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top