• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kimmifunn Can We Please....

New posts

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Have details of your move to kimmiwood? Where are you living? How is the job? Have you met any one famous yet? Inquiring minds want to know! ;-)
 
Johnrudy said:
Has she already moved??!

Yep...I spoke with her Friday evening. She is awaiting Funguss, who is driving a car out to her. (She was also awaiting her hair products that had to shipped to her) She is living at her bosses' house until she finds suitable housing for a celebrity, such as she is!!! Her new job will be very demanding and I suspect the old days of hearing from Kimmifunn daily may be fondly missed. Hope I am wrong!
 
Sueshore said:
Yep...I spoke with her Friday evening. She is awaiting Funguss, who is driving a car out to her. (She was also awaiting her hair products that had to shipped to her) She is living at her bosses' house until she finds suitable housing for a celebrity, such as she is!!! Her new job will be very demanding and I suspect the old days of hearing from Kimmifunn daily may be fondly missed. Hope I am wrong!


Bummer, I've wondered if this would happen. LL used to post much more before his job change too.
 
I'm here!

So sorry...I've been a little out of touch. I have to hike it all the way downstairs to hook up to the internet and I've been kinda running around a lot which whiddles down on the Sowalling time!

So I got in Thursday and crashed. I came into work on Friday for a little while, but had a splitting headache and went back to where I'm staying (the bosses house) and crashed.

Saturday I went and traded my rental car in for a new one and got my gym membership. I drove out to Santa Monica and ran by Malibu to see the boss lady. It was funn...nothing too exciting. I did do a little shopping though. Drex is NOT going to be thrilled about it though. It was on her Amex. Oh well...

Saturday night I went out with Bud's sister Ebeth. We went to a bowling b'day party and then went to a bar. It was pretty funn. We met some boys that took us back to their place for some "Tinneys". Ever hear a beer called a tinney?

Yesterday I had lunch with a friend and checked out a few apartments. I actually found one so fingers crossed I can snag it. It's in West Hollywood and totally furnished. I need to get it like ASAP too. Hopefully I can get it and literally move in tomorrow.

Now I'm in the office just trying to organize myself. It's killing me that it's only noon...seeing that it's like 3 in NY. I do have my first trip to NY planned though, so that's good.

That's all I got so far...Celeb sighting- Jack Osbourne

Stay tuned though...this could get really really interesting.
 
Great to hear from you Kimmi!!!! I am glad you are getting settled. I hope the apartment works out for you. Let us hear from you when you can!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top