• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jello shot recipes

New posts
kathydwells said:
You just gave me a great idea Jen-ay. ;-)

My girlfriend makes a drink, and here is the recipe and how you drink it.

Add Kahlua and Bailey's to shot glass, garnish with whipped cream. You cannot use your hands while you shoot this. You must bend over, put shot glass in mouth, tilt head back and down it.

Anyone want to guess the name of this?

is it a BLOW JOB? :confused:
 
FuBar-funn said:
is it a BLOW JOB? :confused:

Ding, Ding, Ding...we have 2 winners. :clap_1:
 
FuBar-funn said:
is it a BLOW JOB? :confused:

Your mom will be so proud that you knew what it was FuBar!!! ;-)
 
kathydwells said:
I have a question. Since the only times I have ever done Jello-shots they were made in one of those aluminum pans and were not in those little plastic cups. So, I just used a spoon and ate the whole dam* pan. (Not a good idea by the way). Anyway, does the jello come out on it's own, or you do you have to squeeze the cup to get it to come out? :idontno:
:floor: :floor: Linda provided tooth picks to run around the cups to loosen the shots!!!! (I found tooth picks all over the place the next morning) :floor: :floor: The cups were pretty small...so someone:idontno: was able to "shoot" quite a few! She had a variety of flavors :drool:
 
FuBar-funn said:
is it a BLOW JOB? :confused:

:shock: You are on restriction young lady! :oops: I don't need to know the detalis of how you know about such things..............:funn:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Thanks lbh! This will add an extra kick to our Sunday afternoons at the pool!

Just remember they melt VERY quickly out in the sun (they were liquid within 10 minutes tops on the day I took some to the pool by our cottage.) So don't bring out too many at once!
 
lindabobhat said:
I don't think I posted them, but I probably sent a few people the recipes in a Word doc.

You posted them before because I printed them out & then forgot to bring the recipes on my beach trip in April. :bang: Your avatar is making me thirsty for one. Hopefully I will remember the recipes for the next trip!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top